Home Remedies For Alcoholism
1. Three handfuls of thyme (Thymus vulgaris), two handfuls of water pepper (Polygonum hydropiper), and two handfuls of wormwood (Artemisia vulgaris) are mixed and 1 table spoonful is brewed in 1 tea cup of boiling water. Leave the decoction for half an hour and filter it. Drink 1 tea cup 3 times a day for alcoholism.
2. One of the most common Bulgarian home remedy for alcoholism is to mix 2 tbsp of bee polen with 250 ml of yoghurt. This mixture not only will decrease the desire of the addicted person to consume alcohol, but also it will help him/her improve his metabolism as well as the overall condition of his liver.
In addition, you can add 1 tbsp of bee powder to your yoghurt as well – have this mixture 3 times a day, 30 minutes before having a meal.
Allow the bee powder to completely dissolve in the yoghurt by keeping it for at least 8-10 hours in the refrigerator.
Eating 140 g of honey bee within 1 hour can aid the sobering of the intoxicated person.
3. If you want to cause disgust to alcohol and develop a strong intolerance:
– Place one green forest bug (the one with the very powerful and unpleasant smell) in the alcoholic drink. Keep it in for a few hours. The addicted person will eventually become disgusted to consume any alcohol.
– Mix one bay leaf and one hogweed root into 250 ml of the consumed alcohol. Leave the herbs for at least two weeks, before the person drinks the mixture. It is important to know that the drink should not be consumed at once.
– Mix 1 tbsp of Asarabacca powder into the consumed alcohol. Make sure the addicted person knows about this treatment, before you proceed, as this remedy can cause severe nausea if he is not aware, and consumes large amounts of alcohol with the mixed herb.