Bulgarian Home Remedies For Diabetes
1.Diabetes (children, starting phase) – collect a large bunch of the flowers of the white mulberry tree. Boil them in 5 l of water, and wash the child with it
2.Diabetes (children, starting phase) – 10 red apples (still not ripe) are boiled in about 5 liters of water. After bath, wash the child with the liquid.
3.Diabetes (starting phase ) – drink a decoction of blackberry tips.
4.Diabetes (starting phase) – take about 3 kg of bean’s pods. Boil them for about 10 minutes, and drink 1 tea cup of the liquor every morning on an empty stomach.
5. Diabetes (starting phase) – drink every morning, afternoon, and evening 20 minutes before eating the following:
2 grains ( as big as wheat grains) of Antennariadioica (aka Mountain Everlasting, Catsfoot, or Cudweed) crushed finely, and boosted with the juice of 1/2 lemon, 10 drops of regular valerian tincture (bought from the pharmacy) all mixed in 1/2 cup of water.
6. Add 3 full teaspoons of common mistletoe (Viscum album) into 3 teacups of cold water. Stir well and let steep for 1 hour. Then drink within the same day. Repeat daily for at least 2 weeks.
7. Take 200 g of chicory roots (Cichorium intybus), wash well, chop finely, add to 1 l of boiling water and let simmer. Take them out of the water in 10 minutes and strain. Drink 3 teacups a day of the concoction.
8. Pour 800 ml of white wine over 1 kg of finely chopped leeks. Cover the mixture and leave for 24 hours. After that strain and pour the liquid in bottles. Drink 1 sip at morning and at night.
9. Press 3 garlic cloves and place them inside a 1 l bottle, then add 500 ml of grape brandy (rakia) and allow to steep for 14 days. After that take 1 teaspoon of the liquid every day, before breakfast.