Bulgarian Home Remedies For Asthma
- Pour 2 glasses of water onto 150 g of fresh chopped dill. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes, take 2 coffee cups before meals, 3 times a day.
- Mix 20 g of elecampane (InulaHelenium), 20 g of coltsfoot (TussilagoFarfara) and 30 g of basil. Mix well and put into 1 litre of boiling water. Boil for 3 minutes, then let steep for 20 more minutes. Strain and then take 1 coffee cup of the concoction 3 times a day, before meals.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of horsetail (Equisetum Arvense) and 1 teaspoon of high mallow (MalvaSylvestris L.). Add the herbs to 500 ml boiling water. Strain and drink the concoction warm up to 3 times a day.
- Scald 40 pickling onionswith hot water, until they soften. Stew the pickling onions with 500 ml if olive oil.Crush the onions into a puree, and consume 1 tsp of it each morning and evening.
- For Asthma in kids – drinkcolt’s foot tea(aka Tussilagofarfara).
- Take 500 g of broad beans, roast well, until they look like coffee, grind them and mix with 500 g of honey. Stir well and take 1 tbsp. of the mixture every morning.
- Make a mixture from 40 g of quince leaves (Cydonia oblonga) and mulberry leaves (Morus alba). Take 3 tbsp. of the herbal mixture and add to 1 l of boiling water. Let simmer, then strain. After the concoction cools down, take 20-30ml before every meal.
- Mix 100 g of rosehip berries (Rosa canina) and 50 g of each of the herbs – peppermint leaves (Mentha piperita), rose geranium (Pelargonium roseum) and linden blossom (Tilia). Boil the herbal mixture and allow to cool. Then strain and drink 1 teacup, 4 times a day.
- Take 200 g of fresh watermelon seeds. Roast them well, grind, sift and add them to 1 kg of honey. Take 2 tbsp. 3 times a day, before meals.
- Take 40 g of each of the herbs – basil (Ocimum basilicum), common hawthorn (Crataegus monogyna), common marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) and liquorice roots (Glycyrrhiza glabra). Chop the herbs finely and mix well. Add 3 tbsp. of the herbal mixture into 500 ml of water and boil for 5 minutes. After the concoction cools down strain and drink 1 teacup, sweetened with honey, 3 times a day, before meals.
- Mix 1 kg of honey, the juice from 10 lemons and 10 fresh garlic bulbs, ground into paste. Put the mixture into a jar and leave for a week. Then take 4 teaspoons, once a day.
- Mix the following herbs:
- coltsfoot (Tussilago farfara) stems – 30 grams;
- sage stems – 30 grams;
- plantain leaves – 30 grams.
Steep 1 teaspoon of the mixture in half a litre of boiling water, strain after 15 minutes and sweeten with honey. Take a tablespoon of the mixture 3 times a day on an empty stomach.
13. Mix the following:
- 1/2 kg of honey;
- 2 nutmegs (ground or crushed);
- 2 tablespoons of nettle seed;
- 2 tablespoons of flax seed, ground into flour.
Take a coffee spoon of the mixture half an hour before a meal 3 times a day for 40 days.