- Before bedtime, on your face apply a cotton towel, soaked in water in which lemon balm (Melissa officinalis), soapwort(SaponariaOfficinalis), and black elder (Sambucusnigra) was boiled – in equal portions.
Mix the following herbs:
30 g of dandelion (Taraxacumofficinale), 30 g of burdock roots (ArctiumLappa), 30 g of nettle, 30 g of white yarrow (Achilleamillefolium), and 30 g of lady’s bedstraw (Galiumverum) Take 2 full tbsps. of the herbal mixture and boil it in 500 ml of water for 5 minutes. Strain the liquid and store in a cool place. You can apply the liquid onto your skin 3 times a week. After the procedure pat dry your skin and apply rose water, or infusion from black elder (Sambucusnigra), chamomile, or pot marigold.
- Mix 1 part of sulfur powder with 10 parts of coconut oil or vaseline. Apply the mask before going to bed, making sure the mixture does not get in your eyes.
- Mix 100 g of flour – preferably use wheat, barley or spelt flour, 1 tbsp. of wheat bran and add enough warm milk to form a paste. Mix very well and make sure the paste is thick enough (but not too thick like a bread dough) so it can stay on your face and not fall off. Leave the paste at room temperature for 4 hours. Before applying the paste, wash your face gently with warm water and pat dry. Apply the sourdough paste on your face and keep it on for 30-40 minutes. Then wash off the paste with warm water.
- Take 100 g of fresh leaves (or dry in case you can’t find fresh) of smoke tree (Rhuscotinu) and put them in 1 L of boiling water. Strain the liquid. Take a small towel and soak it in the liquid. Squeeze the towel well, and apply it as a compress onto your face. Keep it on for 10-15 minutes. You can repeat the procedure 2-3 times a day. In addition, right after the compress, the pimples have to be smeared with the following infusion:
10 g of pot marigold – flowers (Calendula officinalis) are soaked in 50 g of olive oil. Leave it to soak well for at least one week before usage. At the same time while doing the two topical procedures listed above, you can take the following infusion internally:
2 full tbsps.of nettle – leaves, are added to 400 g of boiling water. Leave it to soak well for 2 hours. Strain the liquid, and drink 4 times a day before eating.
- Mix very well 1 yolk, 500 g of yogurt (make sure the water of the yogurt is strained), 2 tbsps.of honey, 2 tbsps.of royal jelly, the juice from 1 lemon, and 1 tbsp. of salicyl powder. Before applying the mixture onto your face as a mask, first make a steam bath. In a metal container put a handful of chamomile and a handful of linden tree flowers and boil it in water. Once the steam starts to rise, bend over exposing your face to the steam. Get closer as much as it is comfortable, and carry on for about 10 minutes. Then apply the above mixture onto your face preferably before going to bed, and leave it for overnight.
The mixture can be stored in your refrigerator in container with the lid on