Bulgarian Home Remedies For Аbdominal Cramps
- Take 4 heads of garlic and 5 teaspoons of cumin (Cuminum cyminum) and boil in 1 l of milk. Take 1 tbsp on every hour for a duration of at least 4 days.
- Make a mixture from 30 g of each – parsnip, fennel (Foeniculum officinale), peppermint (Menta piperita), lemon balm (Melissa officinalis), common thyme (Thymus vulgaris). Chop finely all herbs, mix well and boil in 2 l of water. In 5 minutes, strain and leave the infusion to cool. Drink 500 ml a day, for the duration of 2-3 days, or at least when the complaints disappear.
- Boil 40 g of common centaury (Erythraea centaurium), and 50 g of fig leaves in 500 ml of water. Strain and drink for several days, 1 glass a day.
- Mix 200 g of bee honey with 1 tbsp. of smoke tree (Rhus cotinus), and fennel (Foeniculum officinale). Mix all well and take 1 tbsp of the mixture before eating.
- Add 70 g of parsley seeds (Petroselinum sativum) to 40 g of dill (Anethum graveolens). Mix well and add to 1 l of boiling water. Boil, then strain and drink the infusion after it cools.
- Make a mixture from 40 g of each of the herbs – valerian (Valeriana officinalis), common yarrow (Achillea millefolium) and common lilac (Syringa vulgaris). Chop all herbs finely and mix well. Pour 1 l of boiling water over the herbal mixture. Let the infusion cool and drink before eating.
Disclaimer: In case of uncertainty, please consult with your doctor, whether you can use the home remedies posted on this blog. Europeanhomeremedies.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of the home remedies listed. All posts published on this blog are not intended to provide medical advice on diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease. You can choose to use the information, assuming full responsibility.